- This event has passed.
YRT-Medley Leg Day (Week 3)
May 10, 2017
Training Method: Slow, steady controlled reps. This week it’s all about the pump. Concentrate on the muscles being worked and flexing on each rep. If you have to lower the weight than normal to achieve this, then do it. It’s all about being very strict on each rep and feeling the pump and burn!
- LEG EXTENSIONS (4 sets of 15,12,10,8 + dropset to failure)
- LEG PRESS (4 sets of 16,12,10,8 reps)
- MACHINE SQUATS (5 sets of 20,16,12,10,6 reps)
- WALKING DB LUNGES (3 sets of 12 steps/reps per leg)
- LYING LEG CURLS (4 sets of 15,12,10,8 reps)
- STANDING LEG CURLS (4 sets of 15,12,10,8 reps)
- STANDING CALF RAISES (4 sets of 20,15,12,8 reps + dropset to failure)
- SEATED CALF RAISES (4 sets of 20,15,12,8 reps + dropset to failure)
- DONKEY CALF RAISES (4 sets of 20,15,12,8 reps + dropset to failure)
- 10 Minutes HIIT Cardio Stairclimber (45 second intervals of intense then 45 seconds of slow to moderate)
MAX REST TIME: 45 SECONDS BETWEEN SETS