- This event has passed.
YRT-Medley Shoulder Day (Week 3)
Training Method: Slow, steady controlled reps. This week it’s all about the pump. Concentrate on the muscles being worked and flexing on each rep. If you have to lower the weight than normal to achieve this, then do it. It’s all about being very strict on each rep and feeling the pump and burn!
- SINGLE ARM FRONT DUMBBELL RAISE (5 sets of 18,15,12,10,8 reps)
- HAMMER STRENGTH SHOULDER PRESS (5 sets of 20,15,10,8,6 reps)
- LATERAL RAISES MACHINE (3 sets of 15,10,8 reps per arm)
- SINGLE ARM DUMBBELL LATERAL RAISES (3 sets of 15,12,8 reps per arm)
SUPERSET x 3 SETS
- REVERSE PEC DECK (4 sets of 15,12,10,8 reps)
- BENT OVER DUMBBELL REVERSE FLYES (4 sets of 15,12,10,8 reps)
SUPERSET x 4 SETS
- HEX BAR OR BARBELL SHRUGS (4 sets of 18,15,12,8 reps)
- DUMBBELL SHRUGS (4 sets of 18,15,12,8 reps)
- INCLINE CRUNCHES (4 sets of 25,20,15,15 reps)
- CABLE CRUNCHES (4 sets of 20,15,15 reps)
- HANGING LEG RAISES (4 sets of 25,25,20,15 reps)