It’s Leg Day!
Another leg day in the books! It was a pretty grueling workout. This is my standard “go-to” leg day workout. As I am just starting to log my workouts and start mixing up my workouts more, I was told that my workouts are “so predictable” by someone at the gym. This just makes me happy that I have decided to change things up and have my workouts pre-planned. Sometimes it is hard to make changes in my workouts when I feel a certain routine is working so good for me. Although I don’t want to completely change my workouts each time, I will be definitely be incorporating some new exercises, changing the order of the exercises and switching some things so my body doesn’t get used to doing the “same old thing”. Do you have some good ideas for a good leg routine? Comment below and let me know what you got!
2. Leg Extensions (4 sets x 8-12 reps)
3. Barbell Squats (4 Sets x 8-12 reps)
4. Dumbbell Lunges (3 sets x 12 reps per leg)
5. Glute Kickback Machine (3 sets x 15 reps)
1. Lying Leg Curls (3 sets x 8-12 reps, last set drop set to failure)
2. Stiff Legged Deadlifts with Barbell (3 sets x 12 reps)
1. Sitting Calf Raises (3 sets x 15, last set drop set to failure)
2. Standing Calf Raises (3 sets x 8-12, superset each set with 15 body weight calf raises on each leg)
1. Ab Machine Crunches (2 sets x 20, 1 set to failure)
2. Torso Twist Machine (2 sets on each side x 25 reps)
3. Swiss Ball crunches with medicine ball (3 sets x 15-20 reps)